Here are our top five ways Sunbrella will make your summer easier:
1. Water Resistant: Looking to spend time poolside in style? Because Sunbrella is water resistant, one of its best uses is by the pool. Perfect for draperies and pillows.
2. Easy to Clean: In addition to being stain repellant, Sunbrella is extremely easy to clean, making it the perfect fabric for parties or anywhere spills are bound to occur.
3. Durability: Sunbrella’s industrial grade fabrics are highly durable and can withstand jumping pets, wild weather, and active children. You won’t have to replace it as often as other fabrics because Sunbrella is engineered to last two to ten times longer than conventional fabrics.
4. Indoor/Outdoor: Sunbrella fabrics transition beautifully between indoors and outdoors, helping you maintain the design flow of your house. With hundreds of fabrics to choose from, you’ll definitely find something you love!
5. Health and Eco Benefits: Sunbrella fabrics make stylish, functional awnings that also help protect against UV rays. Shady areas may also reduce your home’s air conditioning bill. Studies show that the shade created from fabric awnings or draperies helps prevent the sun’s heat from entering the home through windows.
Quality custom made Sunbrella draperies, shades and pillow are available from DrapeStyle. Made in the USA for over 16 years, DrapeStyle will deliver a product you will be proud to feature in your home. Order samples of any Sunbrella fabric or contact us for more information.
The weather’s starting to warm up and soon we’ll be entertaining outdoors. It’s not too early to start thinking about outdoor drapes and curtains. Outdoor drapes can provide privacy, protection and style to your outdoor space. DrapeStyle custom makes drapes, curtains, and pillows in a variety of colors and patterns, in quality, weather resistant outdoor fabrics.
Order by April 22nd and you’re guaranteed FREE UPS Ground delivery* by Memorial Day.
Do you have an outdoor shower? Fun and functional, outdoor showers are an easy way to clean up after a day at the beach. Why not add a beautifully bright shower curtain? Coordinate your shower curtain color with the color of your home or other outdoor fabrics. Your kids might actually look forward to cleaning up!
When you order from DrapeStyle, you’ll receive the highest quality drapery and pillows. Our drapes and pillows are made from heavyweight fabric from Sunbrella®, or Schumacher’s outdoor fabric designer Trina Turk. Our outdoor drapes are weather resistant and available in any length imaginable. All of our drapes include details such as bottom weighted corners. You also have a choice of six different pleat styles, including solid brass corrosion resistant grommets. Our pillows include a polyester insert and you have your choice of welting and size. Available in any of our fabrics, our pillows are suitable for use indoors or out. Add matching tiebacks and pillows for a truly custom look for your space. And as always, your drapes and pillows will be made right here in the USA in our own Phoenix, Arizona studio.
*Free standard UPS ground shipping is available to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is now included on all drapery, Roman Shades, outlet purchases and pillow orders at no extra cost. (Some items that are too large or too heavy for ground shipping may incur an additional oversize freight charge).