You’ve decided on having custom drapes made. What makes DrapeStyle different from other retailers?
DrapeStyle’s online business has been around for 15 years. The small business owner has owned her local workroom for over 35 years.
Read our reviews. We have had thousands of satisfied customers and many of them have shared their experiences: https://www.drapestyle.com/houzz-custom-drapes.html
DrapeStyle sets high production standards.
We still believe in hand making each order. From the time your order enters production, your fabric will be cut by hand, patterns and stripes will be matched and even the DrapeStyle tag is hand sewn for a professional, finished look.
Small details like these make all the difference:
- Blind stitching
- Drapery pins installed
- Bottom weights on all drapes, indoor and out
- Metal grommets are used instead of plastic grommets
- All seams and hems are sewn-not glued together
- We color match the thread to the fabric instead of using a clear nylon monofilament
- If you order pleated drapes over 25″ wide, there will be seams. However, we hide the seams towards the back of the pleats so it is not visible
- Made in the USA-we are located in Phoenix, Arizona
And real, live, people answer the phone to help you with your window treatment project. We are here to help! Contact us for more information about DrapeStyle, fabric samples or just when you need a little advice.
DrapeStyle’s high production standards when making custom drapes takes little more time, costs a little more money but we think it’s worth it.